Freitag, 10. April 2015

My Style #1

Mit diesem Post möchte ich eine neue Rubrik ins Leben rufen. Mit der "My Style"-Rubrik möchte ich euch neue Outfitinspirationen zeigen. Diese werden immer Outfits sein, die ich so auf jeden Fall auch im Alltag tragen würde. Ich hoffe, dass euch diese Rubrik gefallen wird. Lasst mir doch ein Feedback unten in den Kommentaren da.


With this post I want to start a new rubric on this blog. The new rubric is called "My Style" and with this new category I want to show a lot of outfit inspirations. The outfits I will be showing you, are definitely outfits I would wear on a daily basis. I hope that you like this new rubric and I would love to hear your opinion in the comments down below.


jacket-Vero Moda     T-shirt dress-H&M     leather ankle boots-Asos     necklace-Thomas Sabo

Love you, P.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for comment ! It means a lot to me.
Love you, P.